Thursday, April 25, 2013

How to build great furniture?

Question by Johnlee Cayetona: How to build great furniture?
Hi, I love to build different furniture with woodworking furniture. I need your suggestion on where I can find the best woodworking plans with easy to follow instructions. Thanks for your help.


Best answer:

Answer by ?
Hi, I myself will also recommend you to try Teds Woodworking. Not only he provided 16,000 projects & plans but also guiding you step by step including blue prints and material lists on building your own preferred furniture, in details too, which means he won't miss out important parts or make things unclear & confusing, so it is a very good product for everyone even we have no skills at all.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment