Monday, April 29, 2013

My Shed Plans Reviews - Is My Shed Plans Any Good?

Question by : My Shed Plans Reviews - Is My Shed Plans Any Good?
Hi friends
I really need some honest reviews about My Shed Plans package. I read some reviews today about this package but wonder if one you really tried it and can tell me how is it compare to other packages like woodworking4home and teds woodworking. If you have any experience with My Shed Plans please let me know what do you think.
Thank you


Best answer:

Answer by contractorman_34
I opened this up to take a look at your plans only to find out that the " My shed plans package" is not really your plans but the name I am guessing of some plans in a book? If you had a URL to go to I would have been happy to take a look at them but Im not going to google or bing the name of something as vague as plans and hope I find which plan your talking about so I hope you can understand that. Just re-post if you find a website that has the specific plans your interested in. Hope this helps.



Give your answer to this question below!

4 comments:

  1. i built my shed myself and covered it with metal. It is in my backyard and it is functional. I don't care who see's it or what they say. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheds are a popular project and you can find many links online. Here are a few:
    http://www.familyhandyman.com/search/shed?searchSource=hdrbox

    http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct.php?810

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Shed Plans is the best I have come across by far I have looked at a few of the ones available online and even reviewed a couple at my site http://onlineshedplans.com from the others that have come up My Shed Plans is by far the absolute best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jon

    I bought the My Shed Plans package about 5 months ago and found this package to be very useful for me. This package consisting of more than 12,000 plans and projects for both professional and amateur woodworker and what I really liked best about My Shed Plans Elite is that it saves me a lot of time and money on my projects.

    I also liked that Ryan Henderson (the author My Shed Plans Elite) added a great Material list so that you will know exactly what to buy. No longer will you be wasting money on buying the wrong materials.

    This package also includes a comprehensive "How-To" Woodworking Guide and Course. This resource covers all the most valuable tips and tricks that you need to know about woodworking and for a beginner like me it was really helpful.

    Overall I think that My Shed Plans by Ryan Henderson is a very compressive package which is really easy to follow that can saves a lot of time and money for woodworkers.
    With the 60 days money back guarantee and very reasonable price I found the My Shed Plans Elite package to be very affordable for me.

    By the way you can also use the link below to get about 30% discount for the full My Shed Plans Elite package including all the bonuses and 60 days money back guarantee.
    Hope it helps and good luck with your projects!

    ReplyDelete