Tuesday, April 23, 2013

does anyone know about woodworking site that offer some plans and project of home interiors and garden?

Question by : does anyone know about woodworking site that offer some plans and project of home interiors and garden?
i have a lot of wood beams, behind my house, and i think its a brilliant idea if i can improve their function with make somthing new for my home interiors or garden, do you have some sugestion link or site that talk about woodworking?


Best answer:

Answer by Ron
Try logging onto DIY.com There is quite a few links for do it yourself-ers. You might also try Ace hardware.com or home depot .com. I have found good information at all these sites



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I recently made a crib for my new baby (our first one) and was looking for woodworking site that can give details plans as I am useless and need a lot of details.

    Got to diy store and found lots of books but none of the had all the detailed photographs as I needed. My friend Tony gave me the name of this Ted woodworking book and I boguht it over the net. very good and tons of details plus 16000 plans for all sorts.

    check this website http://tinyurl.com/tedwoodworking


    hope this helps.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy wood working sometimes myself. I was look for projects to do and found this.After reading your question thought you might find it interesting too! There's a lot of different projects to do in it, I sure you'll find something of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve is right, i also tried out this link and found that it's so detail of what you have to do with.
    Let see http://814591-ws2my1p9fi7tbp1ol4a.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=HG

    Good luck!
    Hoang

    ReplyDelete